This website uses its own and third-party cookies to provide you with a better experience and service. By browsing or using our services the user accepts the use we make of cookies. However, the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies and the elimination of them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its content. Cookies play a very important role, by improving the experience of using the Web.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the interested party from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, the website may use:
Technical cookies – These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access web parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation and storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound.
Personalization cookies – These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
Advertising cookies – These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow to adapt the content of the advertising so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies – These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on the data of use made by the users.
The cookies used on this website can be viewed in the settings panel and adjust your settings at any time.
The identification of who uses the cookies, the type of cookies used and other details, is indicated below:
|moove_gdpr_popup||Basic functioning||30 days|
|Third party Cookies|
|_ga, _ga_1768BR0QLB, _gat_gtag_UA_120806135_1, _gid||Google Analytics||Collect information about the site users navigation in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||Google Analytics|
Note: Own cookies are used only by the owner of this website and “third party” cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the preceding table.
How can I deactivate or delete these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as erase your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. See the options and instructions that your browser offers for it. Bear in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
Below you have available links with the information to manage cookies of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer:
- Microsoft Edge:
- Other browsers: Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies per website, which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those that are trusted.